HarvestH2o Rainwater Harvesting Site Analyzer
FREE and Easy to Use!
Did you know that your home is a potential powerhouse of rainwater catchment? For example, a home of 1,000 square feet can capture over 10,000 gallons of rain a year in an area of moderate rains. This free water can be used to irrigate your garden and lawn, refill your toilets, wash your laundry and many other uses.
This FREE Site Analyzer tool report will help you determine how much rainwater your home and lot can potentially catch. Then you can take the next step toward building your own rainwater harvesting system.
The HarvestH2o Site Analyzer provides a wealth of valuable information. The tool will provide how much rain is possible to harvest as well as other critical information required to properly design a rainwater catchment system. This analysis includes:
- Amount of rain in gallons that can be collected off your roof
- The evapotranspiration rate for your location. This is helpful when calculating how much irrigation water should used on your property
- The monthly rainfall for your property
- The monthly high and low temperatures for your area
- The peak storm event rainfall that should be used when calculating tank size, pipe sizes, and drain sizes for your system.
Okay, let's get started >> FREE HarvestH2o Site Analyzer